My mind is lost in a deserted island...faraway from the inhabitance of humans.There is a long forgotten charm in this island that pulls me towards itself nonchalantly.It seemed to be a clear november morning or was it the heavens azure.. A tender rawness and earthy landscape which is brutal at the same time mystifying seemed to encompass me. There is this placid aura surrounding me that is at once alluring to my senses.A tropical bird which is the colour of a turquoise blue and the size of an eagle with a prominent aquiline beak was flapping its wings noisily nearby.I seem to be the lone sixth-sense being walking the rugged rocks and sands.I was plagued by millions of questions as i took to walking to find my way across..
Why was i here...What am i doing?? Was this where everybody landed or am i here because of the all the deeds i had committed in my lifetime.Wandering around this place gives me a deja vu..or is it just a bizarre play of mind.Am unable to think properly..thoughts come n go...but the feeling these evanescent thoughts
leave seem to stay with me for an eternity...
BAMM!! I landed on my bedroom floor..i woke up massaging my head,slowly coming out of the drowsy reverie and senses creeping back in..goshh...it was all in my head was it??!!..what was that..a dream or a nightmare..not a dream because something about it
seemed to tantalize my soul like when your on a rollercoaster ride..you can never be sure whether you liked or dreaded at the end of it..only thing was it was contrary to the pace of a rollercoaster..it moved like an aeon passing every step i took each bestowing me with hundreds of centuries worth wisdom

I cannot describe it as being beautiful or ugly..
Rather i cud say it was like a subtle poignant poem on the veracity about something called life:)

Comments (6)

On July 05, 2008 7:14 AM , Sindhuja said...

Hey lady..wait...I don seem to understan..The atmosphere is so serene and peaceful...Ur the only being there..And thanks to the lord ya blessed with solitude which is grabbed mercilessly from ppl..Wat makes u say u dread it to be a nightmare?Does solitude frighten u?How can u ever think o that place as hell lady??Ironical indeed that shammeem, a gal o wisdom,fears solitude!!

 
On July 05, 2008 7:15 AM , Sindhuja said...

Otherwise..The blog once again is a masterpiece carefully sculpted...Kudos

 
On July 05, 2008 7:32 AM , shameem said...

after all even in the IMMORTAL i proclaim to be it says I M MORTAL;)...how much ever i deny myself thr is still a part within me which gets seduced to mortality...easier tat way isnt it to commit sins n not regret them later;)

 
On July 05, 2008 7:54 AM , Sindhuja said...

Lol...Sarcasm @ its best!But truly relishable!:)

 
On July 05, 2008 11:16 AM , irfaan merchant said...

as usual the quest for sme mystical answer ur style of writting is the best bt please if u dnt mind cut down on adjectives they tend to make me reel pages of my dictionary and focus a bit on word play

 
On July 06, 2008 9:02 AM , nivyakimbi said...

nice post:)